I started writing here a couple of months ago and its nice to know there are others following along. The rules say I should nominate 15 blogs and share 7 things bout myself. So here are my favorite blogs to read & I hope you enjoy!
1. Weight Loss and Corinne : I love reading this…..she’s lost over 50lbs and is so honest about family, friends, struggles,etc. It’s funny and totally relatable.
2. 366 Days of Pinterest : This is such a unique idea. She’s a busy mom who tries out and writes everyday about something she found on Pinterest.
3. Plain Chicken: I love this blog because she posts a lot of recipes that are good, but not too complicated to make. She lists a week of recipes on the side which I find very helpful.
4. Chocolate Covered Katie - She has some amazing looking desserts all of which are good for the diet!
5. The Cake Blog - The cakes on here are breathtaking.
6. Smitten Kitchen - One look at her New York cheesecake with homemade cherry topping and you will see why she’s a favorite.
7. Snarky Art - This is written by a talented artist, Judi Krew, who did the artwork for our cookbook. Her art is humorous, daring, edgy, and well you just have to see for yourself.
8. Domestic Diva, M.D. - She’s pre-med and combines her life stories with her recipes…I love it.
9. Chef In Training - There is such a variety of recipes on this blog – especially desserts!
10. Positively Splendid - I came across this little gem on Pinterest…..this blog is filled with helpful tips and DIY projects.
Ok, so that’s not 15 but these are my favorites that I follow regularly. As I grow, so will my list of blogs.
7 Things about me:
1. I’m a happy wife and momma to 3 beautiful children ages 14, 7 & 1.
2. I’m addicted to video games, as much as I can be with the time I have.
3. I hate beer, loathe it actually, but love whiskey.
4. I have the worst sense of direction in the world. Seriously.
5. I love scary movies.
6. I can’t parallel park.
7. I’m still upset Lost is off the air.